Who has road rage?

I do. If someone cuts in front of me I will do it right back. Or I don't like when someone pulls out in front of me & then don't go the speed limit. I will pass them & go slower.

downsznmomof4

Asked by downsznmomof4 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• me :) but i won't drive any differently. i just yell and curse a ton
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 11:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• omg i do. and people around here really cant drive so i have problems everyday
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My DH can get some bad cases of road rage. He'll accelerate behind a car and get right on its tail if the driver pisses him off. Makes me sooo angry! I have to remind him that if he is driving my car, or if he has me or his kids in the car, he GD better well NOT drive like an A*!! F up your life if you have to, do NOT play fast and loose with ours!!

And I'm soooo glad he can't see me yell at other drivers when I'm the one behind the wheel!! :-)
    hrh.sassypants

Answer by hrh.sassypants at 11:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• ME ME ME!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My Dh and my mom. My Dh will yell and if the other person who cut him off says something back or flip him off he goes crazy! Usaully he can control himself when we have our kids in the car. My husband claims his anger and road rage comes from his Norweign blood LOL yeah right.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• OMG...I experience it all the time. One of the roads I drive on to get to town is posted at 55mph. 99% of the people I get behind on that road go an average of 40-45mph...that is not an exaggeration. It's not curvy and not hilly and the speed limit has always been 55mph, so there is no excuse for it, IMHO. Drives me absolutely insane!

So I'll drive behind those people screaming at them from behind my steering wheel. I don't do anything other than that though. No reason to put my life or anyone elses life in danger because of other people driving like they are the only people on the roads.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have it really bad!! its horrible and yett i dont even have my driver's licence..
    lesbianmommiie

Answer by lesbianmommiie at 1:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I hate it when somebody gets on my tail and i cannot even see the car,so i stop quickly!works every time.Sounds bad of me but i am so tired of being followed too close.We had a father arrested the other day for brandishing a gun at another in a fit of road rage too bad for him he was inline delivering his kids to school,I have seen parents smoking bongs in line to drop off kids,sad sad situation.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I don't because it's dangerous.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• ME ME ME because no on in South Florida knows how to drive! ha ha
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011