How do I promote my new group?

I have a new group called The Back Porch. But I don't know any tricks to find mommas to join. I'm in enough small intimate groups. I wanted to make a big fun group! How do I get fun mommas in there?

tristansmom74

Asked by tristansmom74 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You can also post a journal about your group once a day.

You can do a search for moms in the search field at the top of every page. Look for moms with interests close to your group's and then leave them chatter box messages about your group.

You can also join one of the group owner groups to get more tips and ideas straight from other owner's. There is Group Owner's Club, they offer a promotion lottery game. There is cafemom groups discussion where the cafemom team can answer questions and also Owner's and Admins United, they also have some promotion type programs for members.

You can post in the groups post in Newcomers club.

ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 3:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• what is it about what kind of topics what are your rules etc etc

Anonymous

• My main rule is No bashing! Thats about it. Must have a sense of humor and disagreements are OK. Its a place just like my real back porch a place to hang out and visit with friends and make new friends.
    tristansmom74

Answer by tristansmom74 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Hi,
    There are several ways to promote your group on CafeMom.

If you are a group owner, you can click the 'Promote Your Group' link in the Admin Tools section on your group homepage. Your post there will be added to the 'Groups Seeking Members' forum.

If you are a group owner, admin, or member, you can create a CafeMom signature to promote your group.

There is a group on CafeMom where members will help other members create signatures for free: http://www.cafemom.com/group/signatureshowcase

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2008