Do you have credit cards & if so how many?

We don't.

downsznmomof4

Asked by downsznmomof4 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Non, only debit cards.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• None.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• No, not anymore. We used to and then we cut them up and got completely out of debt.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have two. One through my bank and Discover. Every family should have at least one, but no more than two. Pay it off each month to keep from getting in the hole and avoiding the higher rates. You need credit these days and can't always depend on utility bills and car loans to boost your credit score. If you have an emergency, you have the credit card to help you.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 12:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We are very happy that we don't have any real credit cards!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We don't anymore. We do have a prepaid one from hrblock so we get our taxes right away and we have debit cards.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We have a few, but we only mainly only use one of them. A couple are store cards so they get used maybe once or twice a year like when holidays roll around. We pay all our bills on time, we never buy anything with credit that we couldn't afford to pay cash for, and have no debt so it works for us.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We have one that we are trying to pay off but then we will still keep it. It's been a lifesaver when my dh had to fly to FL where his dad is dying. My mom also used it to book a flight for her so she could visit her uncle who passed away just 2 weeks after she saw him. They recommend that you don't use your debit card on the internet because there is no insurance on it and someone could get your entire savings before you even knew it.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Just nordstrom and JC Penney. I pay them off every month. I just use to get my rewards points.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Zero.

Answer by missanc at 1:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2011