A little hopeful......maybe pregnant? adult content

I have been charting using www.fertilityfriend.com and my 'points' that have been adding up since my dpo are now at 61! I know it is just an estimator as to whether you 'might' be pregnant or not but I haven't had my points add up this high since my last pregnancy which was 76 when I took a test and it was positive! I am hopeful!
Frequent urination, dull cramping, increased appetite, irritable, some bloating, and sore breasts off and on for the past week as well. Could all be related to PMS except the increased peeing and increased appetite are not normal for me before AF arrives at all.
All I can do is wait. It is only a few more days before AF is due.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I bet you're anxious to take that test! Good luck on a big fat positive! =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I want to test today but it wouldn't be a FMU (mind you I did test positive 3 days early with a mid day urine with my last pregnancy) so I am tempted!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Oh my goodness! Today AF is due. I hope it doesn't arrive as my temp has gone up but these dull cramps have me wondering???? I still do have the increased urination which has been since last Wednesday and has never let up! Also the increased appetite. My points on FF are now at 77! That is unusually high for me. The last time my points reached this level, I was pregnant. One can only be hopeful until AF arrives.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Congrats! I hope you get a positive test!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Not this cycle :( I really thought I was this month but AF arrived a day later than usual. Onto another month.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011