I don't feel like cooking today? I have chicken breasts and smoked sausage? What can I make that's quick?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 12:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I agree with the chicken and sausage gumbo. A quick gumbo is saute onion, celery and green pepper. Add 2 cans cream of mushroom soup and 2 cans of water, add the chicken and the sausage and some sliced pepperoni. Simmer and serve over rice.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Cut the smoked sausage into bite-size pieces, fry up with a little onion and put in mac-n-cheese.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 12:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• got a crock pot? throw in 2 chicken breasts, 16oz salsa, cook on low for about 7 hrs, or on high for 4-5hrs, 30 minutes before serving shred chicken with a fork, stir in 8oz of sour cream. serve on tortillas and enjoy!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• cassoulet, do you have some canned white beans? Go to foodnetwork.com and search sausage and white bean cassoulet. I always add chicken breasts to mine. just brown with the sausage.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Chicken and Sausage Gumbo!!!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I love putting smooked sausage (sliced), potatoes (peeled and cubed) and cans of green beans in a pot together. Boil until potatoes are tender. Can seasonewith salt pepper and onion. add water if needed. Can serve with corn bread.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011