Do You Agree with Farrakhan~Mideast uprisings will come to "your door"?

Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan predicted on Sunday that America faces imminent uprisings that mirror those in the Middle East.

“What you are looking at in Tunisia, in Egypt … Libya, in Bahrain … what you see happening there … you’d better prepare because it will be coming to your door,” Farrakhan said in a booming voice, thousands of followers cheering in his wake.

Farrakhan also called on President Barack Obama to allow protesters to march, urging the president not to attack innocent people when they do.

The controversial minster spoke to a packed house at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont as part of the 81st annual celebration of Saviours' Day, which marks the birth of the faith’s founder, W. Fard Muhammad.

The keynote address, titled “God will send saviours,” capped a weekend of workshops focused on health, preparing for natural disasters and unidentified flying objects. The Nation of Islam believes in a UFO called “the wheel” or “the Mother Plane.”

Farrakhan has described a 1985 religious experience in which he ascended into a flying saucer and heard the voice of Elijah Muhammad predicting historical events that came to pass.

For about four hours, Farrakhan spoke and jumped from topic to topic, citing religious texts.
He praised Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard.

Farrakhan extolled the virtues of Scientology and its auditing process, which is considered spiritual counseling by its members.

“L. Ron Hubbard is so exceedingly valuable to every Caucasian  person on this earth,” Farrakhan said.

“… L. Ron Hubbard  himself was and is trying to civilize white people and make them better human beings and take away from them their reactive minds … Mr. Hubbard recognized that his people have to be civilized,” Farrakhan said to a cheering crowd.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

•  The Nation of Islam believes in a UFO called “the wheel” or “the Mother Plane~ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RICH!

“… L. Ron Hubbard  himself was and is trying to civilize white people and make them better human beings and take away from them their reactive minds … Mr. Hubbard recognized that his people have to be civilized,” Farrakhan said to a cheering crowd~What an assmunch.

Anyway..having radicals in our streets and mega issues..that I agree is coming one day.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• are you saying Farrakhan is merging with Scientologists?
    Why are caucasians the only ones in need of an auditing session?
    Racism and mental illness combined= Farrakhan
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• ok that guy is creepy and mentioning Hubbard makes it even more scary!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Seeing how unions are involved in so many uprisings in other countries, I would say that is has already started.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes, actually, I do agree with him. Would I be on his side? Hell no.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I wonder if Farrakhan is clear yet?
    Somehow, I would guess he would require extra auditing sessions for recurrent reactivity. Not too many free and clear these days!! Must be the pricetag and an economy in the shitter. LOL
    And his ass aint white..................
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• He is a radical Muslim, racist nut and that sounds like a threat!

The wheel/ufo reference is interesting, from Ezekiel:  http://kingjbible.com/ezekiel/1.htm

15Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. 16The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. 18As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round...

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 6:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Farrakhan is a wacko. I never listen to anything he says!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• So, how is PBO going to take this 'call to action' from Farrakan? He may be a nut. We may be able to recognize that. It isn't us that bothers me. It is those who listen to his directions that bother me. PBO needs to counter this. Do you think he can/will? I doubt it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Well, all I have got to say is that if they show up at my door with their radical crap/violence...my shotgun and I will be standing on the other side...if hubby is home he can introduce them to "Grandpa"...that sucker will put a hole in you the size of a dinner plate.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2011