What would you do?

We had to move from Utah fairly quickly. My brother in law said he'd ship the rest of my stuff to me. I didn't realize, but I left the CD's of my baby's pictures behind by accident. He moved out of Utah in Sept., DH sent money to him for the shipping. But guess what, he left them at the chick's place he was staying with. I haven't been able to get ahold of him and through MIL found out he lost the phone with this lady's number on it. So I tracked her down through a people finder website, got her address and begged DH's old boss to see if she still lives there. I'm praying they'll get those boxes back. It has all my winter clothes in addition to the CD's the only ones I have of my toddler's little baby pictures. Worse thing is I think I'll have to send money to have them shipped, money I can't afford. What would you do? Would you be livid at him after he promised to do something, and what'd e do with the money?

mommyonhawaii

Asked by mommyonhawaii at 3:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I'd be super pissed. That just goes to show that "if you want something done right... ", ya know? Some people you just can't rely on. When I left from one of my tech schools, I had to leave in a hurry. I was only given a few days notice. I forgot ALL of my pictures. Pictures from prom, from basic training, from the months in tech school. I was so upset. I tried calling a friend, my old roomate, even the sergeant's office. I was assured that someone would retrieve them and send them to me. I never got them back though : \ I really hope that you get your things back! Good Luck!
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 3:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2008