Do ya go.....

Do you have patience?

SO has a job interview on wednesday, if he gets this transfer we are going to be moving back home. I want to go back home so bad, I really hope we get the job. I am trying to not get my hopes up though. It is killing me waiting to see if we move or not. I wont be crushed if we dont get to move b/c we have become fond of the area we live in as well so I'll be fine for a bit longer down here but not knowing omg I cant take it anymore. I am counting down the minutes, I am even avoiding organizing the place b/c I keep going well if we do get the job we will be moving immediately & I will be starting to pack by the end of this week & only have a few weeks to pack the entire house!

I hope we get the job but gosh please hurry up & get here so we have an answer either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Things never happen as fast as I want them! Especially something life changing like this!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• GOOD LUCK
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Hope you get it dear!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I wish you luck!
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2011