scared

i might be preg. i have twins and i have 98% chance of twins again or higher mults... the thing is dh won't let me take a test. he also said if i am preg he's leaving!!!
i don't believe in abortaio unless you get raped...

what am i supose to do

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• GIRL! I still have a preg test left over from this current preg. Come over here whenever you can get away from it and you can take it here at my house. You have to know if you are or not. Not taking a test isn't going to change anything. I knew this time around very early that I was. You just have to know! Call me when you get time!!!---Jennifer
    JELLYBEANJLH

Answer by JELLYBEANJLH at 4:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• He's kidding right?

Don't let that stop you from having your babie/s sounds like he's just a sperm donor..If thats what he says

Anonymous

• my sister's both had twins their first time and had kids after with single pregnancy's dont worry

Anonymous

• ohh hell no see he would be homeless right now if he was my man sweetheart you have to put your foot down that is not a real man at all kick him out and get child support

Anonymous

• Is he going to leave because you're pregnant from another man??
    Anonymous

• he is very active n our sons life so i woulnd't say sperm donor
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• no its his.
    mama2twins07

• that is great but he has to be a man and stop acting like a child and on offence but you have to be a mom and put your foot down you can not let a man talk to you like that

Anonymous

• Take the test and don't worry- if he leaves then he is obviously just a dick anyway- and he better hope he can get a good job to pay for the child support. I know it seems hard to understand right now while you are this scared, but women need to love thier children more then any man that comes into thier life. That is where we have problems in society sometimes, is when women sell out there children and care more for just some guy. Your babies, have NO ONE else on earth but you as thier mother- so give them what they deserve. Even though I am married to a man that I absolutely love- I know if need be I would take care of my children over him, and I am proud to say that he would do that with me as well. Love your babies, and screw a jerk that would bail! Good luck!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Taking a test is not going to change the outcome of whether you are pregnant or not....tell him if he leaves you, he can go ahead and get a 2nd job because childsupport is going to be very very expensive!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 3:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2008