Ok who was the worst dressed from the Oscars?

Everyone else loved it, but I hated Gwneths dress, she looked like she was wearing a space suit, didn't get the jeweled belt thing. Didn't like Cate Blanchett either, what the heck was the cut out circle on her stomach and the yellow epaulets? She looked like she was also wearing a space suit. The reporters seemed to love those looks, but not me.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 12:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I thought Sandra Bullock looked great. She looked a bit more ethereal than she usually does & i think it suits her well.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i didn't like their either, cate's would've been better if there were more on the bust but it being open like that looked stupid, there were alot more i didn't like either
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I didnt like that cut out circle on Cate either, it just ruined the dress. Loved all of Anne Hathaways dresses though, the blue was my favorite, just stunning

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I think I have to agree with Cate Blanchett. The rest of the dress was okay, but the circle thing just seemed weird and didn't really compliment any part of her.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Cate Blanchett
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i hated gwenith paltrow's and nicole kidman's dress but my favorites were Mila Kunis (the lavender color was perfect for her skin tone) i also love hallie berry (she always looks so elegant)
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2011