Should I tell this woman...

That she looks ridiculous in her high heels? she clomps around like a horse in them and she cannot pull them off. Should I tell her that people are making comments about it too? I don't know I just can't bare to watch her go by every day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't.  She can hear the clumping, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Do you ever think maybe she does not care what others think maybe she is styling in her own way? I have a mohawk and its growing in quite nicely people tell me I look dumb all of the time I smile and say what grows on my head does not make you look dumb why do you care? LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My guess is that people like to talk about this lady behind her back because it makes them feel good about themselves. If it wasn't the heels, it would be something else. I would just take the high road and try not to join into those conversations. You don't need those people bringing you down.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• What would be the purpose of telling her? Do you think she's going to change?
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't bother. All it'll do is gain you an enemy. I'm sure there are plenty of other bad dressers you see throughout the day, and you don't feel the need to tell them they look bad.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• With everything else you could be spending your time and thoughts on, why this? I would analize your motives and stay in front of your own mirror.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes i think you should say something lol ,but being nice or funny about it. Or tell her you saw these really cute shoes somewhere on sale and they would look great on her !!!
    nikiw

Answer by nikiw at 1:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• tell her in the nicest way u can think of

good luck
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I wouldnt tell her....even if you have her best interest at heart it's going to make you sound like a B-word
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011