Parade and dining suggestions for Disney World?

I have booked my trip and it is in two weeks. Now I am trying to get my intinerary together and am trying to make character dining reservations and trying to figure out which parade's to see. Any suggestions??????

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 1:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Travel

• We just came home from Disney 3 weeks ago and had a blast. We had Breakfast with the characters at Animal Kingdon at the Tusker House Resturant. The food was great and we met with Dasiy, Donald, Goofy and Mickey. Each character came to the table and gave us one on one time. Animal Kingdome also has a great place to meet alot of the charaters. We didnt see many parades, but we did go back to the magic Kingdom at night to see the light show. It was good, but not for kids as young as my DD (she's 3) Also be sure to get a photo pass. You can get them from any one of the photographers taking pictures around the park. They will take your picture for free infront of all the major picture spots around the parks.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would say that I was not impressed with the character lunch at the Crystal palace which is in Magic Kingdom. Chef Mickey is the best to see but it is hard to get reservations. If you have little girls I have been told lunch at the castle is worth the money..my daughter was too young to enjoy that last time we were there.

As for the parades- they are all good! Enjoy your trip!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 1:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011