Craigslist

Has anyone sold anything on Craigslist? If so what are your thought's about it. I'm looking to sell my sofa and loveseat and thought about posting it on there. Thanks for your input!

Mommie-of-2

Asked by Mommie-of-2 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• Yes, I just listed some patio furniture on there this morning. It's a good way to sell stuff quickly.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Does it cost anything?
    Mommie-of-2

Comment by Mommie-of-2 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I rehomed my sons dog last week on it. Its free and an easy way to get rid of things, even pets.

Answer by gemgem at 1:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I think that selling things on craigslist is good. I've done it myself and was successful a few times. Just be very careful on it, and if your going to show it in your home have someone there with you. hope this helps you make your descion.. good luck,
    nikiw

Answer by nikiw at 1:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I just sold several things on craigslists, including a love seat, recliner and a bakers rack. Just make sure you put CASH ONLY and LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.

and yes ,it is free.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i haven't but i know those who have and it is a quick and easy way to do it... i'd go for it.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have sold on Craigslist and it worked well.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• After seeing the news and all these other scary movies my only advice is be careful. I really think there are some creeps in this world. Advice--- take a your husband with you -_-
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 9:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes and I love it! We do the business with my In Laws and it doesn't always make a whole lot, but right now, money coming in, is money coming in.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 2:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• NOPE i need training on that area...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2011