MY HUSBANDS NEW JOB!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!! HE GOT A HIGH PAYING JOB!!!!! NO MORE MONEY TROUBLES FOR US!!!! WE HAVE HAD MONEY PROBLEMS FOR AT LEAST THREE OR MORE YEARS!!!! I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THROUGH HARD WORK AND AMBITION AND NOT GIVING UP WILL PAY OFF IN THE END FOR US!!!!! BTW-PRAYERS WORK TOO!!!! I PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! WHATEVER YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS,ONE THING U ALL HAVE TO REMEMBER,NEVER GIVE UP TRYING TO ACHIEVE THEM AND NEVER STOP HOPING AND PRAYING!!!!! ALSO NEVER EVER USE CREDIT CARDS!!! THOSE THINGS R BAD NEWS!!!!!! WE HAVE HAD OURS ALL PAID OFF FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND NEVER AGAIN!!!!! IF WE DON'T HAVE THE CASH FOR IT THEN WE SAVE FOR IT!!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 1:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• congrats for you both......your so right about the credit cards
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have a credit card for my business anything else is not allowed. Congrtulations on his new job!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Thank u both so much!!!!! We do have one for dental but,we pay it off right away!!!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• dustbunny-thank u for your advice.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Woo Hoo!!

Answer by rkoloms at 2:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Thanks!!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• That's AWESOME! Congrats :o) I know there has to be so much weight lifted off your shoulders ;o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes!! U got that right! The world seems brighter instead of a deep hole we will never get out of!!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• A high paying job isn't everything that it is cracked up to be. I have watched my dh work his way up the ladder of success. He is well paid for what he does. I am thrilled for him and his successes. He has some pretty good goals that he has been striving for. I have been with him through thick and thin. The more money he makes, the money we spend. More money means that you can afford to go on a vacation. You can slowly pay off hospital bills. You can buy a bigger home and even fix up your home. We are trying to pay off our credit card. When that is paid, we don't want to touch it, except when we have an emergency. With that said, I hope that you and your dh enjoy his success and be careful with how your money is spent so you don't have the same problems that my dh & I have.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2011