I just don't know what to think or how to feel at this point...

so just to recap, (I posted a question in CM about 3 days ago) my period is late which is very out of the norm. I am never ever ever late (every 28 days at 9:00 AM like clockwork). My husband and I have had sex twice (since my last period) but both times he never finished (because of the new medication he is on it has really affected him sexually). There is a possibility that I am pregnant but the chance seems slim to me. I am now 4 days late no sign of a period at all. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests both of which are negative not even a faint 2nd line. But my husband thinks I am either crazy or cheating because he has not (in his words exactly) Hoody Hoo'd in my Hoo Ha. Now he is being very distant to me. I know he is thinking "is she pregnant? How? with who? this is upsetting to me. I never have and never will cheat on my husband. I have told him that just because he didn't finish doesn't mean that some doesn't come out, and it can still get me pregnant. now what... oh and if I don't start in about a week I will try a test again.We have been wanting to get pregnant again and I would be so excited to be pregnant again but I asked him how he would feel about it and he just kind of shrugged it off.
oh and the having sex ONLY twice in the last month is a whole other issue. He has been very distant for the last couple of months. I can't get him to have sex at all ever the 2 times were lucky to happen and usually we do about 2-3 times a week if not more. I have tried to talk to him about it but he just won't really say anything to me about it. I have tried everything to initiate it every night and he is not at all interested. I just don't know what to do Is my marriage in trouble? I think this is just the icing on the cake at this point.
And yes I have posted this already earlier but I have gotten hardly any feedback

CarlieJS

Asked by CarlieJS at 1:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe you need to print out some information for him about getting pregnant from pre-ejaculate. Although the chances are slim, they DO exist. Even though more women don't, there are the select "slim" few who DO! Otherwise the chances would be non-existent...period.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Stress will put off a cycle as well. So stressing over this isn't helping. Weight gain, excessive exercise can delay a cycle too.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Change in stress of physical activity level can affect a cycle.

Also it is possible that you actually got pregnant before this month and your last "period" was actually just implantation bleeding.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 1:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Didn't your husband have health or biology in high school? I would be pretty upset to be accused of cheating just because he is ignorant. As far as him not wanting sex, that sounds like his medication. He should talk to the doctor about that. It also sounds like he is having some self-esteem issues over his lack of sex drive and impotence.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 7:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• UGH.. So I finally started my period yesterday and Had the worst cramps ever (usually pretty bad but this was insane) must have been playing catch up.. LOL
    CarlieJS

Comment by CarlieJS (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2011