Did anyone else get tired of being pregnant at about 6 months?

I don't want to sound like a horrible mother, and we TRIED to get pregnant, and I have a 4 yr old so it's not like I didnt know what to expect but...I am so ready to give birth! lol....everything is worse this time around, everything hurts....I can't be the only person to feel this way lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL! I just told my husband yesterday if 1 more person asks me " you sure there isnt two in there?" I am going to seriously lose it!! It happens everyday that and OMG when are you do I say end of April they say holy cow you look like you are due tomorrow!!! People are dumb!!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• No you're not the only person to feel that way! By that time I was so done! I've been pregnant 3 times and felt the same by 6-7 months with all of them.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Ps: Good luck....hang in there!
    mamaada

• So more tired from and ready to have the sweet baby on the outside right?
    That is where I am, I love that we are having a baby but the discomfort is making me irritable with my other two kids.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 1:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I just got to the 7th month mark and I'm ready. I'm tired of knocking everything over with my changing body. It frustrates me. Don't know if anyone else has had that issue.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Oh P.S also tired of the snarky comments..."are you having twins???" "Wow how much weight did you gain?" (30lbs...I was slender...now I'm not lol) and tired of people touching me without my permission lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have a 3yr old daughter pregnancy with her was a piece of cake!! This pregnancy is killing me!! I am definatly not haveing the ne more kids!! I wanted 3 kids..I have been complaining since I was 4 months. Now I am 8 months I roll out of bed and pray for the end to be near!!!! Its normal your body gets restless and your mind gets anxious to meet the baby!! Good Luck!!!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'll be 7 months pregnant on Friday...and I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• oh yes, you are not alone...
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• aww lol i hear ya i went threw the same thing luckly 2 more days and he will be in my arms lol just try not to think about it as hard as that is lol makes time go by way faster
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2011