Movations, Self esteem?

How can I be movated and get my self esteem back, its not because anything major happened, I just lost who I was and where I need to be in my life, very unhappy with everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I understand where you are coming from. Six years ago, I was where you are at now. I tried to remember what I enjoyed doing before the kids came along. I started trying to find out whether I enjoyed those same things. I have revised my list of things that I enjoyed doing. Last year, I went back to school, until I found out that the college was not accredited. I immediately quit. I as quite bummed. The last six months have been difficult for me. I have had a hard time getting out of bed. Recently, things have been getting better. I try to exercise Monday - Friday. Exercise has been helping me. The one thing that I really want to do is get back to taking classes at one of our local accredited colleges. I have found that as my self-esteem grows, so to, does my motivation to complete tasks that I have set for myself. I hope this helps you.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I completely get where you're coming from. I lost who I was in the three years I was with my son's dad - we've been broken up for a year and I'm still picking up the pieces of the "old me". It's not easy. Just give yourself time, try to do things you once loved to do, and you will hopefully get back to a place where you feel good.
    Good luck.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2011