Having a hard time deciding....help!

I need to get a bridesmaid dress for my sis's wedding. She said I can pick whatever style as long as it matches the colors of the others. I have narrowed it down to these choices:

1.2.

3.    4.

this is the color it has to be in :

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 1:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• What a nice sister!!!!!

I would say 3 compliments any figure, but if you are thicker depending on how thick. You would wear something with straps not speghetti straps.

I am a well built woman, and I learned from What not too wear, we look more attractive and less big boned with straps thicker straps.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I love dress 2 but I don't know about that shade of purple. Mabey if it was a deeper purple.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Well, what style would look best on you? 1. lets you wear a halter bra, instead of a strapless, so if you're busty, that's a plus. 1 and 2 are good if you're top-heavy, 2 and 4 would be better if you're bottom heavy. Knee-length is probably more comfortable than full-length. 1 is less dressy-looking than the other three.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I like 2
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Honestly, it depend on your size. If your overweight you would not want to wear 2,3, or 4
    Anonymous

• Depending on your figure . . . 2 or 3. I actually think 1 is too sexy for a bridesmaid . . . perfect for a social function or holiday party, though.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The only one I'm not as fond of is the fourth one. What are the rest of the bmaids wearing? The 2nd one looks quite fancy, whereas 1 and 3 are more casual. If the rest of the party is more "black tie" I'd go with 2, and if it's more casual, either 1 or 3.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• number 2
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 4:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• depends on the theme of the wedding and the season.
    1- is a good summer beach or roman like looking wedding look.

2-more elegant, perfect for fall and winter weddings or weddings with shine and bling.

3-cute spring dress for a more casual wedding or out door affair.

4- elegant yet modern and hip. this look really can carry through most looks for a wedding.. so i go with 4
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Number 2
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011