Divorce and children adult content

I have three children. Oldrest 16, siddle 7, Youngest 5. 15 months ago My exhusband left me for his mistress. I was not aware at the time. He had my children around her and her children for months. Now we are divorced, and we share custody. We decided that my oldest son 7 needed therapy. He is having a hard time dealing with the situation. Therapest tells me he is having a hard time adjusting, and it will take time. So what does his dumb ass father do? he moves the whore in to the house!... The therapist told us, he needs time.... which means a constant routine... GIVE MY SON TIME! Not move her in!

Please give me your thought???

acgmommie

Asked by acgmommie at 1:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• There is really nothing that you can do. Just keep working with your son, don't badmouth his dad, and be there anytime he needs to talk.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Wow.  He is an idiot.  I was 5 when my parents split up.  My mom had been cheating on my dad and taking me around the other guy.  It is extremely uncomfortable for the child, and it was for me also.  He is selfish and irresponsible and to be honest, he wouldn't be seeing any of my children again until he got his shit together.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I hate ex-husbands.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Unfortunately that is where the mom picks up the peaces.

Men don't seem to always realize that. Just remind your son that you are always there for him. You can't stop life as it is but you can make him feel safe and comfy in your home.

Just don't bad mouth the father or girlfriend around the kids, trust me in the end it will bite you in the behind. Karma is truly horrible. Good luck and be the bigger person take care of your kids and let him suck a lemon. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have called my atty, and my sons therapist. I am going to take him back to court for more custody. He should have chosen our children over his Slut.
    acgmommie

Comment by acgmommie (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I am in total agreement with you acqmommie!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Why are men such PIGS! Sorry for what you are going though hope everything gets better and one day they (your kids) realize all you do for them and she (the slut) cheats on your ex husband and takes him for everything he has (which is nothing)
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I never bad mouth either of them to my children. Fact is I use my time with them, to have fun and get them to not think about that stuff. But... when my five year old says to me " Mommie when you die, jesse is goin to be my Mommy". Thats a but much. I still dont flip. Fair enough I would rip her face off if I had the opportunity. Its all his doing... He chose her over the kids. I wont accept this.... Not at all....
    acgmommie

Comment by acgmommie (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• You need to try and get full custody if at all possible. He sounds like a reall ass h#$le. Your son needs a loving parent, not a selfish one.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• His little world just totally turned inside out. It should be no surprise he is having a little trouble with it. It's also no surprise that a man with a mistress is going to put him self before his family (even though im sure he doesnt see it that way.) You cant make you ex be the man he needs to be. But for your son you can be stable, loving, understanding, a shoulder to cry on, and a ear to listen to his problems. He will always love your ex, its his daddy. But he will remember who was always there for him and who put him first his whole life long. And that will bond you more tightly for ever.
    Liberty979

Answer by Liberty979 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011