WTH..are they insane?

Combat troops will be getting gay sensitivity training ON the battlefeild! Jeez! It cannot wait for a better time? 'Gee hold on there mr Jihadi..I have to get this lesson on respecting gays in first!"

IDK what do you think ladies?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/feb/24/combat-troops-to-get-gay-sensitivity-training/

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• We hope that it will have little impact on their combat and security operations here.”

lol alrighty then
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Sounds confusing to me! I think that is the WRONG time for sensitivity training!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'm not trying to be a smarty, but what the heck did we expect?

It will be a complete debacle from beginning to end.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I do understand to need for gay sensitivity training ON the battlefield! Don't Ask, Don't Tell has raised the potential for more confusion in the ranks. Confusion during the heat of battle is not uncommon but it is not a good thing when focus, concentration and discipline are vitally important and can mean the difference between life and death.

Consider the following scenario ...

You're in a combat situation, the enemy is firing at you and one is running directly toward your position ...

The guy next to you is openly gay; someone yells out ...

"SHOOT THE COCKSUCKER !!!! "

Do you see the potential for confusion?

I'm just sayin......
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• LMAOOOOOOOO you are so bad GW! OMG too funny
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• That is a decision best made by the generals, if they think they need it fine...I would prefer the soldiers get training on how to cope with PTSD and given the reseouces that are available to them if they think they need it or they they think a fellow soldier needs it

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I actually agree sweet
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Can not top GW's answer so I am not even going to try-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 4:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'm all for increasing sensitivity to all different kinds of service members don't get me wrong. but even I believe in time and place.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• are you against gays? because making rude comments that some of you are making , imagine your son or daughter comes to you at 21 and says i am gay you going to say rude things to them. i do however think they can do this sensitivity training elsewhere
    Anonymous