ASSuming "its common knowledge what non believers think."---- What is it, exactly, that we think? eh?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 2:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Religious Debate

• This should be interesting lol.  I can't wait to find out what I think.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Non-believers in what, perxactly?

(sorry, I'll sit over here in the corner with my popcorn now)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The ONLY thing you can say about ALL atheists is that we don't believe in any god(s). I won't even get in to the whole "Non-believer" bullshit.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• idk what you think or what you believe, I know what I think and what I believe and that's good enough for me :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i have no idea what you think, and i dont care. as long as you dont go around putting me down for my beliefs.
    Anonymous

• OMG!! Someone is going to tell us what we think?? Yay!!!! Waaiiittt, isn't that being psychic?? Aren't psychics devil worshippers?? Surely they must know God does not approve of psychics. Can I have some of that popcorn?? Can't wait to find out what I think and watch the show when God smites them to hell for being psychic devil worshippers. Yeah my cycle is coming so i feel a bit catty today. Sorry if I offended anyone. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• trolling for drama today are we? thats what i think.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• TNM- go ask your buddy about this one... I'm just curious what you all have to say.
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• curious, is that what you call it? with your defensive & accusatory title i highly doubt that. the way you're asking to be told what you think - is an obvious flag that you want to start a nasty debate. no "believer" is honestly going to answer this, especially without being attacked.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Actually, if you were to read your Oxford you'd see that nowhere does "defense" come into play here.

I do call things as I see them, including curiosity- you may want to look that one up too, just so we're on the same page here.

Accusatory, you mean ASSume? As in "When you ASSume you make an ass out of you and me" ? If that is your perception, I can not alter it. We're all entitled to opinions.

It is interesting though, that anyone could presume to know the goings on in the thought life of any other individual- and that is precisely what was claimed. It has triggered curiosity, and now the question of how that perception of reality has come to be.
    Was that a clear enough explanation for you? This isn't P&CE, this RD. If you want a cat fight, you won't find it here.
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2011