My mom don't know that i'm pregnant again and i have this baby on her birthday in july and she always come and see me because i now live with my boyfriend and his parents and i don't know if she is going to accept my other little girl that's about to come in the world. so how can i tell her

chyna18

Asked by chyna18 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• "Mom, I know that you will have a hard time with this. I know that I have been stupid in not telling you until now. I didn't because I was afraid of how you would react. But you're about to have another grand-daughter. I love you and I hope you will love this baby too. If you won't, then please remove yourself from our lives so that I can provide a safe, loving home for my girls. I love you a lot mom, and I hope I haven't hurt you too badly. Take some time to think about this, I'll talk to you soon."

In a note or on the phone would be best.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Honey, living with your boyfriends mom is not good when your having another baby. You should be living with your boyfriend and your child. You are doing the same thing over again, your pregnant with a 2nd child and living with a parent, which means I would guess you are not independant.

If she loves you she will be mad, hurt and disappointed but as myself being a mom I would never not except any of my grand kids, they will still be my grandkids and I will love each one the same as the first...

I still wish you and the family lots of love, happiness and the strength to get everything together. Good LUCK!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I think you need to come out and tell her you are pregnant, it is better she hear it now and have time to get used to the idea. Maybe the fact that it will be her 'birthday present' and share her birthday will warm her up to the new baby.
    All you can do though is tell her and it is up to her to decide if she wants to accept the situation and new baby or not. If she does not, then it is HER loss.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• thank you all
    chyna18

Comment by chyna18 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• You just need to tell her that your preg then i would work on getting out of your bf's parents house you have two kids now time to grow up trust me living on ur own is so much better!!!
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• You have to be honest with her and the way you feel.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• she said she wasn't mad at me but every since i told her she haven't been talking to me. my big sister happy for me she was the first time. But i doubt she will come to the hospital again to come and see her other grandchild. I mean i couldn't hide it from her because eventually she was going to find out anyway. So i think i did the best thing and came out and told her
    chyna18

Comment by chyna18 (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011