My baby has colic and I need a wrap! I ordered a balboa sling, but I think she's too little for it and I'm not sure I like it anyway. Is a moby wrap better?

Catherine0929

Asked by Catherine0929 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We had what was like a "baby straighjacket" or that is what my husband called it because it was so much tighter and had an extra arm to wrap around his whole body - I wish I remembered the name. Our son was colic for 5 months so I feel your pain. This is what we tried Gripe Water, change in my diet for breastfeeding, then we had to go to formula then a new formula, soy , chiropractor.. I wish you the best of luck!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I had a moby wrap that I loved. Gripe water helped, but mostly, he just fussed and cried a lot. the good news is that they grow out of it eventually.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 3:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Mobys are the best!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 4:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Love, love, love my moby!!! It was such a life saver when my son was smaller. I used it to do my chores, go grocery shopping, take my older daughter to the park....everything. And on those days when he wouldn't sleep, I could wrap him up and go for a walk and he would crash. Even now that he is 6 1/2 months, I still use it to walk the malls or Target or some place like that. It's easy to put on, and and easy to use. I highly reccomend it!
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 5:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011