How many pets do you have

I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, and a bearded dragon

Jssg1986

Asked by Jssg1986 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pets

• 0....I love animals, but not in my house! That's just me.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I had 20 cats.  I am not even a cat person, lol.  They were all strays in the neighborhood that I use to live in.  Very sickly.  They had an infection, it was diagnosed incorrectly, by the time the vet figured out what it actually was it was too late.  They all ended up dying at one point or another.  I swore off cats but I find myself now living with another one, lol.  She is my 3 year olds.  My son wants a dog so next year he will be getting one.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We have 2 cats.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 2:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• One cat...I refuse to have more than that in my home.
    Milaya2

Answer by Milaya2 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• 2 cats and 2 dogs. They are a huge part of our family. Life wouldn't be a sweet if they weren't in it.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 2:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have 2 cats and 1 tree frog.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We have 5 cats (one is mostly an outside cat, though).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We have 4 inside dogs. We used to have 5 but our 17yo Black Lab passed away on 1/25. We had to put him to sleep because the day before he spent 3 hours trapped in our house (we were able to get the other 4 out quickly because they were crated and their crates were right by the front door) during a house fire. He shocked the fire fighters by standing up after they put the fire out and walking around the house looking for us. We and they had thought he had died in the fire with all the smoke. He spent the day at the evacuation center (there were 23 fires in our village of Fairport Harbor, OH that day when too much gas pressure in the lines caused fires, it was a mass panic and 3200 people were evacuated from their homes) & seemed fine but over night the damage to his lungs was apparent & we had to have him put to sleep on 1/25. We had him w/us for 10 years and 2 mos..
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• 1 dog and lets see moms cats equal 3 my cats equal4 and then the neighbor cat adopted us. so 8 but two kittens will be going up for adoption if i can get them to come to me, momma of them is going to be fixed and her baby boy will be fixed to.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• a cat...thought I'd LOVE a dog.
    flmomma4

Answer by flmomma4 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2011