Would you take your kid/s to Daddy Day Care?

I'm totally aware it's just a movie and everyone is an actor..but while watching it the other day, it got me thinking - THAT would be a daycare I wouldn't have any issues taking my Son to! The employees and the daycare kids are exactly what I would love having my Son around..too bad they all only exist in a perfect world, right? lol.

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 2:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would. I'd probably feel better doing that then dropping her off at a regular daycare.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I most likely would. THey have to have all the same education and clearances a woman does. And what's the difference between an elem school male teacher and this. Plus for those single mom's, I think it would be a great way to get a male figure around.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It is a neat idea but I fear in todays society of over protectivness, people assume that any man that wants to work with kids must be a molester. That's sad. But I have heard it time & again that if a man shows he's interested in working closely with kids you should be wary of him. Now, dont misunderstand me, I dont think that is true.
    Anonymous

• it would depends on the daddies in question, but I think I'd rather take any kid of mine to a day care with daddies than mommies.
    but that's me. ;)
    Anonymous

• My dd will never be in daycare. So I do not know.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• apparently someone doesn't know how to answer a hypothetical question. but i do, and yes, i would.
    lizdixson

Answer by lizdixson at 5:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2011