At my wits end..

My Youngest sister (7) has been babied all her life! well I watch her (and my other sister[13]) when my mom works so my mom doesn't have to pay anyone. Well I've gotten into heated arguments with my mother because My sister (7) Constantly tells me she doesn't have to mind me. Im not her boss She has actually smacked kicked and hit me and not only me BUT MY DAUGHTER ALSO!! But whenever i try to tell my mom she says well what do you want me to do about just don't be a bitch to her and she probably wouldn't act like that when Honest to god i ask her to pick up her cereal bowl or snack mess and its shutup your not my boss you stupid brat and when i get stern with her she kicks and whatnot! I don't know what to do and the worst part about all this is now my daughter is picking up on everything her aunt does and especially on the eff you i don't have to mind attitude my daughter is only 2 and she is still learing and i don't want her thinking its okay to treat anybody like that! So my question isn't how can I deal with my mom and her brat of a kid( but advice would be appreciated) but how can i make sure my daughter doesn't end up like that?

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 2:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• First of all, it's your house your rules! If your sister doesn't follow your rules she can leave. If your mother doesn't want to listen to you, she can find another sitter. That's how I would handle that. Good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Actually its at my moms house that i watch them. And me and my mother have always been on bad terms she tries and picks a fight over everything and as of right now Im on the search for another job Because right now I live with my mother :S and i really wish i didn't but you can't go anywhere without an actuall paying job. AND NOBODY IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN TOWN IS HIRING!
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Your daughter is going to start this too, because she see what your sister is doing. Your mother should help out. If your mother don't do something now this child is going to be a hand full when she gets older. Good luck.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My daughter already has AND THEN my mom tries to tell me how to parent her! its like WTF your daughter doesn't know how to mind for sh*t id rather not take your advice on this! Im just frustrated!
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• everytime she acts up, put her in the coner...then do something fun with the other kids, it sounds mean, but sooner or later she will realize that the worse she act, the less fun she will have.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2011