What was going through your mind?

Granted,my marriage wasn't peaches, but i never dreamed my ex would leave me for another woman. This is for the other women, didn't you think you might be part of the reason for breaking up a family? Didn't you care you were hurting someone else? Do you have any regrets? I'm not blaming the whole thing on the other woman, but me being a woman myself, i would have never traveled that path.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• are you sure the other woman knew?
    Anonymous

• yeah i would focus the anger on him, not her. he's the one who thought you and your family weren't as important as they should be. (that sounded mean but i'm not trying to be mean, you just need to focus your emotions onto the correct recipient
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 2:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It's ok to be mad at her. She is/was part of your frustration.

MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 2:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I am so sorry. :(

I would be mainly pissed at him. Men who cheat have really good lines. They guilt both of the women and give the "other woman" sob stories about how they are mistreated, unloved, and stuck. They often claim that the wife doesn't even love them. They lie to the wife and they lie to the other woman. I would say both of you are victims.

And, if he leaves you for her . . . she is getting a substandard man who probably used deception to get into her pants. That is no good.

Most men claim that the woman somehow oushed herself into his life. Bollucks! He had an agreement with you . . he broke his agreement.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• When me and my DF split up for 5 months sometime last year He Met another woman a full state away 2 years younger then me and him both and He "attempted" to sleep with her and he was honest about it when we got back together And i respected him for that but still to this day I have continuous nightmares about her and alot of them i watch him and her do" things" and i can't wake myself up I can't stand the other chick even though me and him weren't together at the time.. They say you shouldn't blame the other person but that other person is a part of why your life may or may not be falling apart but I think it takes a strong person to admit how they feel about it.. I think it is perfectly okay for you to be mad obviously she had to of had some insight of you and him being married because How does he explain having kids and having to divorce before they actually are together without her thinkin he is single? wish you the best :)
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 2:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I was in a perdicament like that but I didn't know at first that he was married. Then he told me he was leaving her and didn't love her anymore. That she was mean to him and had told him she never really loved him to begin with. I loved him but I left when I realized he was lying to both of us.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• An ex-friend of mine was "the other woman" I asked her how she be okay with just getting part of a man, how she could be okay with all the things she was doing and what she was doing to that man's family....her only response was that she pretended the wife didnt exist....they didnt talk about her....I had to end our friendship, I couldnt be friends with someone whose morals were that low. It's true that some women are lied to by the man, and they don't know he's married or whatever but it's also true that some women are just scandelous....I'm so sorry for what happened to you and will keep you in my prayers.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2011