More union thuggery?

What a goonie goo goo..I'm telling you..where oh WHERE is the lefty msm on all of these incidents?? Seriously...where?

There was an officer there too who did NOTHING! Watch the union thug pushing folks down..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Rj4ZBBpOi_k

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 2:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• First, let me say that I do not condone the violence going on with the union. But, it is going to happen, union strike or not, because people and their emotions run high and things get out of control. It is a fact of the picket line.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Didn't open your think, but....

We are going to see more violence as larger #s of people are either pink slipped or asked to take pay cuts, hours reductions or pay for a larger portion of their HCI. Hit people in their pocketbook or take away their ability to support their family and many people will lash out. Look at some of the comments here. In addition, I think this applies across the political spectrum-some people do not handle stress well.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The question was where is the liberal msm ..they aren't reporting this...they sure as heck would if it was a tea partier acting goofy..hell they even made shit up!
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Being an asshole doesn't have anything to do with being a unionized employee.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• So we have the lib msm just coincidently throwing around any (or making up even!) incidents @ tea party rallies and coinciendetly just not throwing up ANY of these trillions of incidences at these union protests...AND an officer who does NOTHING while a union thugs pushes another man down.Then SOMEONE is on here all the time stating 'no cops have said they have had any problems out of them' LOL .I guess it isn't a problem if it's ignored.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Not the question upshe
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• then what is the question OP?

I thought it was asking about "More union thuggery?" My answer is no...being in a union doesn't make you a thug. They are unrelated.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• where's the proof of who this guy is? how do we know it's not staged?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• ..where oh WHERE is the lefty msm on all of these incidents??

Where is the reporting on any of these incidents? You know exactly what I was asking upshe..I have now presented it several times.delfecting isn't working.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• How do you know it's not staged? lol just go to youtube and pull up the MANY MANY incidences and i'm sure there will be plenty to come..I won't hold my breath for the left msm to report on ANY of them.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011