Natural

i want to do natural again i had too with my second since i had him at home but it was so painful is there anyone else who had a natural birth i hated not feeling anything at all any suggestions bout how to get through the pain

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had it natural and honestly me breathing and staying focused that the pain wasn't gonna last forever got me motivated
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• yoga breathing. i tend to hum. the third time i ended up screaming because i had to get the water broken. a lot of people say to have a focus object. good luck though, it's the right thing. i had an epidural with my second and i HATED it. the first and third were much better because like you said, you can at least feel what you are doing and the contractions so you can work with it.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 2:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• There are a lot of things you can do.
    You might start with reading some books with birth stories & techniques. Will you be taking a class? A birth doula can help you, too.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I am looking into a natural birth with a birthing center and was also concerned about pain. My first child I had an epidurhl (spelling). Doing my research I have learned that being in a tub with jets going helps soothe the pain.
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 3:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• your a better women then me lol good luck
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• First, fire you OB/GYN and hire a Midwife.

Second, look into Hypnobirthing.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Read up on Natural Births and ways to deal with pain naturally
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011