What are your thoughts on Bitch groups? adult content

how do you feel about bitch groups??
like them??
hate them??
what ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Never heard of them! You mean they actually have a group on here for bitches? Why would anyone want to be associated with being a bitch? I wouldn't be very good at it as I'm not the bitch type!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Ignorant.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 3:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I checked one out before and it just seemed like some glorified 'mean girls' club so I decided to leave the group. I left that sort of mentality back in junior high/high school, so I guess it's not really my thing.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Everyone has their own thing the like to do. And I know a lot of women who like to bitch.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• At least you know what you are getting there. There are other groups who pretend to be just a common interest group (or even worse an educational group) but really just want to be a mean girls bitch club.
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 8:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2011