Horrible mood

anyone else just in a really bitchy today? i just feel like i want a fight. i wont but i just want to scream at someone. im not mad at anyone and today is going really well i just feel all tense and fustrated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've been like that for the last week, kind of Ms. Attitude. I think it's nerves in my case, but I hate feeling like a bitch and I can't stand giving people attitude, especially my hubby and kids when they're not even doing anything wrong. I try to make up for it by making their favorite foods and baking things they love =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Not today but I've certainly had my days like that this month. I put it down to the February blahs.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 2:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes i am right there with you!! I also just want to sit in my room and either sleep or bawl..Hope your day gets better..:)
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 2:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Hey it's Moody Monday! Hope you have a better day.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Not today but I was Saturday!! LOL Sometimes, I just want to scream in a pillow. I usually take a walk outside, weather permitting, and that usually will calm me down ;o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I feel the same way. Urgh! >:(
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Gotta love those kind of days..so glad I rarely have them! Hope things get better..try to focus on the beauty in life. That's what I do, since there is SO MUCH beauty in mine!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• have a drink my dear, take a warm bath...quiet time.
    flmomma4

Answer by flmomma4 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• no i was in a pretty good mood today.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011