Advise. TTC.

me and my husband have been ttc for 6 moths now, no luck yet. my last period was on the 2nd, my next one should be the 5th. so basiclly a week, ive been havig alot of cramping lastnight and today. Also, this morning i looked in my underwear and there was brown ? it wasent a poop stain! cuz it wasent in that area. and ive never had stains like that? ive heard it could be implantion bleeding, cause ive also been cramping,( still am ) very uncomfortable,. im not sure if it could be inplantion cause it wasent pink, jus a lighter, and darker brown:/ yuk !

amiRussell

Asked by amiRussell at 3:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Brown is old blood, not new. I have heard of implantation bleeding, but I don't know anyone who has actually experienced it.

I wanted to add that sometimes I have dark brown spots before my regular AF.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 4:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I had implantation bleeding and it was bright pink.

Let the PP, it's normal to have brown blood (old blood) before a normal period.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I always get some brownish spotting for about a day before my AF starts full-force.
    natersmom76

Answer by natersmom76 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I always get brownish CM or brown spotting before AF.
    OliverMe

Answer by OliverMe at 1:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2011