LaBella Baskets ??? Who can help me with more info?

No one ever answers the phone or returns calls.
I was interested until I hit this brick wall which is making me wonder about this company.
Something seems a little shady.
I have no time to get the shaft with yet another scam.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have never heard of them. I would try going to the website and talk to a rep maybe. Good luck and sorry I could not help out more.
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 3:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My friend is in La Bella so if you would like her number you can message me. I am with http://www.ConnectingFromHome.com/evelynmarieg It is a 25 year old international manufacturer that makes eco-friendly products, I have been with them 5 years and love it! Need more info just contact me!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 3:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• uniquemom30 is a rep and is on Cafe Mom's. Just go to her page and send a message.
    Anonymous

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella Baskets and be happy to help you:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It is legit and I do get paid every 2 weeks:-) My check is on my profile:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Send me an invite or message me with your full name and email address. lovely-gifts4u@live.com
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I do have to agree with your post, not just about LaBella baskets.. but ANY Direct Sales business that you couldn't get a live person on the phone in minutes would concern me too. How do you send people with confidence to get answers to anything?
    Im with Prepaid Legal services and Ive NEVER had any issue with their Customer Service, in fact I can with out a doubt say it is probably the BEST CS I have ever dealt with.
    THey really do WHATEVER they can to assist the person calling in.... Last week a Supervisor helped get a LARGE (1500.00) Bonus to me over turned and the company faithfully paid it out to me in full Direct Deposit! She did this without batting an eye.
    Then Yesterday I received a post card FROM HER, handwritten telling me what a pleasure it was to work with me!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2011