What do you think?

Ok, so, I had unprotected sex on the 19th but my SO pulled out. According to my cycle, I ovulated on the 22nd and should begin AF on the 8th. I have had unbelievable cramps for the past few days and super duper amount of discharge as well the past few days. Will it be likely that I will get pregnant? Or is this just signs that AF is on it's way....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Health

• nobody here can accuratly tell you what is going on. it could mean either thing. wait & test if you dont get it.
    Anonymous

• pregnant belly

Anonymous

• Test or call the doctor. Good luck.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The discharge is sticky and stretchy. Maybe I've miscaluclated Day of ovulation....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• pulling out early does not prevent pregnancy!! The tip of the penis gets that clear stuff even before he has sex that is loaded with the little swimmers!!! If u r that fertile, I check with Clear Blue Easy!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Thank you Michigan mom! why do so many think that pulling out is a method of birth control?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I didn't say we were using that as birth control. I just simply stated that he pulled out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011