Heplp? anyone reply. ttc.

me and my husband have been ttc for 6 moths now, no luck yet. my last period was on the 2nd, my next one should be the 5th. so basiclly a week, ive been havig alot of cramping lastnight and today. Also, this morning i looked in my underwear and there was brown ? it wasent a poop stain! cuz it wasent in that area. and ive never had stains like that? ive heard it could be implantion bleeding, cause ive also been cramping,( still am ) very uncomfortable,. im not sure if it could be inplantion cause it wasent pink, jus a lighter, and darker brown:/ yuk ! im not sure wat it could be? this never happend before.

amiRussell

Asked by amiRussell at 3:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wait to see if you miss the period, then take a test. Only way to know. No use getting your hopes up about it. You can have break through bleeding any time of a month. Hormones fluctuate naturally as you age. It could mean nothing. It could mean something as well...like implantation BUT a lot of women dont get implantation bleeding. Bascially, like everyone, you just have to wait & see.
    Anonymous

• you could wait till you miss your period which is in a few days or take a test now since they can tell you 5 days before your missed period... good luck and i hope it happens for you.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• If you over think it your body will start giving you symptoms of things that aren't there. Relax!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• well last month i bought these tests online, 10mIU ? and i heard alot of bad things about them. not sure if i should use it!
    amiRussell

Comment by amiRussell (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• try preseed it work for me im finally prego after 3 yrs of trying
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• wait & see if you get your period & test. Good Luck!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011