My hubs makes me giggle...

he is down the hall in our room texting me that he loves me and misses me.... hahaha he's to cute... i love this man he knows how to make my day till he told me he had a dream about us having twin girls... hahaha silly man.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 3:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• That is awesome! Its nice to see someone else is happily married as well!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 3:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• That's adorable.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• What a cutie :) Lucky girl :) My hubby is sweet like that too :)
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• How sweet! My DH does that occasionally too- I think it's so cute :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Aww my hubby does stuff like that too, he'll text me from the other room and say he's lonely so I can go in there with him....with all the kind of sad stories on here about husbands cheating, ect...it's nice to read your little ray of sunshine =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My husband HATES txtn! We were visiting family last week & they have a 1yr old girl & he was gettin a kick out of her. I looked at him & asked if he wanted one & he said 'HUH?' Like WHAT? I just laughed & said thats what I thought. LOL!
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 7:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i love my husband he all ways tells me what a wonderful job i do with our sons and him as well lol a couple of women that live in the area were we live said that i could do better then the husband i have now and i said if anything he could do better cuz he makes me wont to do better and he feels the same love you baby and he is in prison and will be home in 2 weeks that's why march is important as well as April

mrswheeler

Answer by mrswheeler at 11:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011