Do you think if your husband cheated on you that he Ever loved you to begin with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes.I think also some men are addicted to sex.(There is such a thing as sex addiction.)
    Anonymous

• Absolutely, sometimes good men make mistakes!
    Anonymous

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 4:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• yes i do.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I dont know I couldnt cheat on my BF because of how much I love him.....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yes ...because when I walk out of his life he begged me to come back....that was 12 years ago and still to this day he never married. I guess he did love me.. He always said he did...Oh well, his lost not mine! Maybe the next time he gets married he will think before he jumps in bed!
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 4:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• yes. absolutely. i've been cheated on by people i'm sure loved me before and after as well as by people i'm pretty sure don't have the slightest clue what love is about. i think cheating happens for a variety of reasons, and some insecurity issues are prevalent in cheating... it's not about you even though the consequences are. some people just lack the self control and problem solving skills. love is different. all said... there is only one person i stayed with after being cheated on and it was only because he was my daughter's daddy... didn't last long after that though for other reasons that involved lack of self control and problem solving skills....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• yes. the love is always there for some people. it does go away for some when they think they found another person they love. but then it can always just be about sex. they want something there not getting at home. some say once a cheater always a cheater. there may be some reason to that and some honesty as well. if its just sexthers usually not any loved involved unless its i love that you can do that, sort of thing if you can understand that. lol. some men make mistakes as well as women. it happens but its up to you to forgive and forget or move on with your life. if you let it bother you,the relationship will suffer.
    Anonymous

• Yes. We all mistakes, it's called being human
    Anonymous

• I would say yes. My best friend just went through some issues with her husband. He didn't actually cheat on her physically, but it was what I would call an "emotional" affair. They talked it out, and in talking with her about it, I guess a big reason why some men cheat is that they feel there is something missing and instead of talking to/asking their wife about it, they seek whatever it is somewhere else. Men are weird!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2008