WW points - I'm starving!

It's not even 1pm and I'm up to 21 pts. I only have 29 per day. I am so hungry! Hints, tricks, something, please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Vegetables! they have no points and are filling! get a handfull of carrots a glass of ice water and you should be fine!
    When I was on WW I always decided what I was going to make for dinner and calculate those points, and then that way I knew how many points I could spend on breakfast lunch and snack.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Just drink a glass of water and grab a stick of sugar free gum. That helps me everytime.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Vegetables. Decaf coffee .. . . if you add milk, you can also use Splenda with fiber to decrease the points. You can get the CARB select tortillas and some tuna or beans.

Good for you . . . I plab to start WW up again this week.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Holy smokes! 29 points go a long way. You need to make healthier food choices. Remember, fruits and veggies are zero points. I ate a serving of cottage cheese with blueberries for breakfast and a whole can of Lite Progresso soup with a serving of crackers for lunch, and all of that together was only 9 points... If you make the right choices, you can eat every 2 or 3 hours and not go over your points. I try to hit my points without going over everyday, and I rarely go over. When I get the munchies, I snack on some baby carrots, an apple, or even a dill pickle. All of those things are ZERO points and very healthy. I know its not easy at first, but hang in there.

Just a tip, I bought the Weight Watchers recipe book called Just 5: 125 Recipes with 5 Ingredients. I have tried a least 6 of the meals so far and they were all delicious and very low in points! You should check into getting it.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 9:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• There are a lot of low point foods that I end up eating every single day because I can eat so much more when I include them. Vitatops are my new favorite. They come in lots of really good flavors, everything from cornbread to chocolate mint.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Water, sugar free gum
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I agree on filling up on veggies.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Find more filling foods for your allotted points. Lots more fiber...and protein.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Veggies!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sorry I don't know how the points work
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 11:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011