Is 4 weeks or 6 weeks consider a 1 month in pregnancy im thinking 4 weeks because all months has 4 weeks in it????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I believe it is 4 but I can not remember I have not been pregnant for a while.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It's four... since four weeks is a month. Why would it be six?
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• 4 weeks and congrats to u!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• 4 weeks
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 4:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• 4 weeks is a typical month, although some calendar months have 5 weeks. A normal pregnancy is 40 weeks or the completions of 9 full months, not 10 months. If you are 8 weeks pregnant, you are two months along. If you are 40 weeks pregnant, you have completed 9 full months of pregnancy.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 4:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• thanks jst confused because the place were i go said i cant be seen til 9 weeks for my 1st prenatal and i think thats to long
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Honestly...there is almost NOTHING they can DO for you before that point. I am also expecting and I am waiting until the 10 week mark so I can hear a heartbeat. Otherwise, if something is wrong, I will know.
    If It's your first, I can understand the nerves, but really, there is nothing you are going to hear that you can't find out in a good pregnancy book. If you are under 35, tests are not really necessary that early...so really...just keep eating well and take your vitamins!
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 5:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Most places don't see you until after 9 weeks because there is really nothing to do except for a vag exam.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• 4 weeks is 1 month.
    Congrats =)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2011