So my sister wants to know.....

is it fact or myth when you are working out and trying to lose weight... are your boobs supose to shrink... cause it is not happening to her... lol... she makes me laugh.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 4:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Everyone's body is different.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• If you lose weight, especially a lot of it, your breast size can be effected. Every woman is a little different. Some lose it quickly, some very little at all.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I don't have much to work with to begin with. When I do lose that is the first place I see a difference. Everyone is different.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Some women just have naturally big boobs, skinny or not.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• never happened to me! at one point I lost 40 pounds and I went from a B to a C.
    and no, it was not muscle, my breasts went from a handful to 2, then later on after loosing more weight I went from 2 hand-fulls to 3 plus.
    it was around that time I finally gave up and got reduced since it was pretty obvious that they weren't going to get any smaller!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• that is what I lose first.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It all depends on the person. I know mine don't go anywhere (DH is THRILLED, because I've lost 50 lbs so far, and they're still here). For some women, it's the first thing to go, and for others, they just stay the same.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It's all based on the individual and their body shape and such. Personally I've lost as much as 50 pounds in the past and my cup size did not change
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Not sure on that one, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My boobs ALWAYS shrink when I lose weight. I have gone from a B to a D and back and forth over the years from weight losses and gains.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011