What is your relationship with your sister...

ours is odd... we have to to the funnest peeps to be around we always know how to make eachother laugh and even piss eachother off... we are peas in a pod... i love her and we would do anything for one another even if it kills us.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 4:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I have the same relationship with my sisters and I have 4 of them. My sisters are my best friends and the people I'm closest to.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• What relationship? They have nothing to do with me!! They r very stuck up!!!! I am down to earth!
    Anonymous

• I have only one sister left, two have passed. We lost our mother last year. So you would think we would be almost tied at the hip, so to speak. We are not though. I am always the one going to see her and calling her. That gets old after a while.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'm closest with my sister who's two years younger than me. We can actually talk to each other, and we've been out drinking together a few times. We don't spend time together as often as we'd like because we live in different cities, but we're as close as we can be given the circumstances.
    My other sister is four years younger than me, and she doesn't like me. She's 18 and thinks she knows everything, so she doesn't like the choices I've made in my life. She's got a lot left to learn so I don't worry about it.
    I've also got a stepsister who's 12 years older than me - we live in different provinces, but we're quite close too. We have more in common than I do with my other sisters - she had my nephew at 15, and I had my son at 19, so we have that in common.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• best I can tell my sister blames me for our parents divorce. long story there, but she's got problems that she won't let me or anyone else help her with.

She assaulted me a few years ago and I have a list of reasons to believe she is abusing my SIL, I woman she's been in a relationship with for about 15 years.

so pretty much non existent. I made the decision not to see her again once I was done filing all the paperwork with the police.
    but I am very glad that you and your sister have such a good relationship :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Never been close. We are 6 years apart, me being older, I think it was too much of an age gap.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Our relationship is much better now that we don't live together anymore! lol. We have always been able to push eachother's good and bad buttons like no one else.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I love my sister. we are VERY close. we have so many inside jokes and always reminisce the good old days and all. She is the only one I can talk to about certain things. but she moved across the country and our communication has become very media-based. Mostly emails. It in a way has drifted us apart but she is just trying to find herself and I understand because I moved down south. But at least i'm on the same coast as my family.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My sister is 12yrs old and I'm 27 so it's more of a....2nd mother kind of relationship than a sister relationship, but she's a great girl, she adores my daughter and is always asking to babysit....I wish I had a sister closer to my age though....I bet that would have been alot of fun
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It wasn't great growing up but now it's good.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011