C Section scar hurting with 2nd pregnancy?

I am currently pregnant with my second child, and I am 11 weeks, 4 days along. I have noticed recently that where my C Section scar is (from my first son) really hurts! And not on the outside, on the inside. It feels really achy, almost crampy. But not like menstrual cramps, like pulling? It doesn't hurt enough to make me worry about miscarriage or anything wrong with the baby. Its so difficult to explain. Has anyone else dealt with this in their second pregnancy?

Oh, my older son is 3 yrs old, so it isn't a new C Section, if that makes a difference.

Asked by MzHuycke at 4:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is normal but you should talk to your doctor just in case.

Answer by WARNING at 4:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• talk to your doctor

Answer by Jgreg at 4:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• That is normal, you are stretching all over again. I have been cut 2 times. When you go to the doctor tell him or her it cannot not hurt "Congrats:

Answer by sta517 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It is normal. It is the scar tissue u r feeling. It will be uncomfortable.

Answer by dancer at 4:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i had a c-section with my first son and im now 25 weeks with our second son and mine has always kinda had an achy feeling since i got pregnant the second time. my doc said it was normal and everything is fine

Answer by beckerswife1429 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I think it would be normal cuz your stomic is streaching if it gets worse or even now you can still talk to your doc about it

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Talk to your OB

Answer by sstepph at 6:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011