How would you react!

So our sister-in-law accused our dad or touching our half-sisters daughter inappropriatly. (Myself physically wants to hurt her so much.) Thank god!, my niece told them he didn't. He don't want anything to do with her until she apologizes, me i would never talk to her again. I hope KARMA its her GOOD and HARD!

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• that is sad for someone to accuse a person for something they didn't do.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I think I would want to know why she felt the need to say such a thing. That is a horrible thing that your dad and neice has to go through. What is she teaching this child.
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Niece might be lying bc you all got angry. Mom might be telling the truth. Niece also may not want to confront him or tell the story to the police. That is how molesters get away with what they do. I wouldn't let him watch my kids.
    Anonymous

• Just to be devils advocate but what was the reason that she would say something like that? Is she a vindictive person? Does she just like drama?

If she isn't any of that, then what was the reason for her to say that? Depending on her character, could there be any truth to it that your niece wouldn't want to tell the truth?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Why would she make such an accusation?? Unless her daughter said something to her? But if she didn't I'mstill not sure why she would make it up. That's not right at all. Hope its not true for everyone's sake.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• You know I waited until I was an adult and finally spilled the beans that my brother molested me as a kid. The family chose to not speak to me. My family has shut me out and I am telling the truth. There may just be more to your family's story.
    Anonymous

• Maybe she overreacted to something she overheard or observed something she thought wasn't right. What she did is not right, and you can let her know how much trouble she could have gotten your dad into, but give her a chance to explain. Let her know that the family expects an appology, not just your dad.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 4:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• you never know who the liar is. Don't just assume because you don't like her that shes lying. Her daughter could be backing off because everyone is freaking out and calling her a liar. It would scare metoo if no one believed me and just assumed He wouldn't do such a thing.

I'd have the girl sent to sent to talk to a therapist..and have no contact with any of your family till its settle. and have the therapist decided what the truth is and go from there.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 7:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• She's been trying to break up our family fo rawhile. She calledmy parents trash, talking bad about them too us.
    charmd18

Comment by charmd18 (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• oh yeah, its not her daughter! It is my half-sisters daughter, and they live in oregon.
    charmd18

Comment by charmd18 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011