Have you ever done anything crazy to an ex?

I am curious what the outcome was.  I have a few stories from my side of the family.

1. My aunt K made her husband, who she just found out was cheating and they were both pregnant, both her and the girl he was cheating with...so my aunt K made him strip naked, to his briefs, and walk home in the rain.  her reason: He leaves what he came with , nothing!

2. Same aunt, diff guy, friend was skrewing her man beind her back and she got her revenge.  She showed up in the middle of a bright sunny day, walked up to her friends car, a convert. mustang, cut the soft top, cut the seats, and then doused the inside with 2 bottles of bleach.<-- cookoo

3. My mom assisted a friend in getting back at an ex by putting road kill in their car

4.  My grandma put a snake in her ex husbands car, lol like 30 years ago, I didn't know she had that in her

And there are other things that I knw ppl have done to girls but thats doesn't count to me, thats very indirect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know if it was crazy, but after my ex-husband and i split. I knew he had a warrant out for his arrest. So i called and turned him in. In my opinion, it served him right!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 6:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nope. I believe that I am a better person than they are. If they can screw me over, I'm gonna be bigger and let nature run it's course...what goes around comes around. And it usually does without my help.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Those are not crazy but criminal.
    Anonymous

• Years ago my husband and I had some major issues, he walked out and immediately started screwing a waitress that worked at his aunt's diner because he knew it would get back to me - I poured sugar in his gas tank, he came storming into the diner when I was there with his sister and a couple of his brothers and slammed down a bill for over $4,000...I denied it was me and he had no way to prove it. Another time he was pissing me off and when I finally answered his call he had an asshole attitude with me so I told him I had to go because I was blowing his brother - which I wasn't - but he called all of his brothers and grilled them about if they were fooling around with me. Luckily he has never cheated, at least not that I know of because I told him if he does I will not only screw two of his brothers (the single ones) but I'd do it in our bed and make sure he knew about it. His brothers even told him they'd do it.
    Anonymous

• Yes. My first ex I had a restraining order out on him and I paged him knowing he would call and then called the police on him. He kept calling and calling and the police answered and he told them I had pages him. They told him it didnt matter if I called him now he had to go to jail.
    Same ex called me begging to come back and I told him he could come back if he drove to my house in a clown suit with ice cream for the kids. I didnt think he would, but he did. I laughed so hard and no I didnt take him back.
    Anonymous

• No seriously, thats why I wrote cookoo about my aunt.  She is really crazy, like I am serious, not joking. 

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I wish I had some good ideas.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• @MelissaAnn

Yeah, lol I have plenty of ideas I just don't have the balls to pull anything off. 

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• A long, long, time ago . . . . when I was in college . . . I found out that a boyfriend had cheated on me with at least 8 different women. My roommate had a plan. She took a paper bag and filled it with dog poop. She lit it on fire outside his door and rang the doorbell. He, of course, opened the door to stomp out the smoke and wound up with poop all over his shoe.

I would never have done something like that . . . but my roommate was livid.
    Anonymous

• My bf of 6 months (an ex now of course) helped plan my bday and then showed up at the bar with another chick. I played the big girl and didnt even look his way but made sure he noticed me and in pictures he was even in background checking me out over her shoulder. Then afterward he started texting me and talking dirty so i saved all the texts and went to their house (yea they moved in together a few days later) and showed her the texts in front of him
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 5:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011