What's something illegal that you do, or want to do?

Here's a few of mine....I would like to go over the speed limit when there are no cars on the road.
I would like to deck a certain someone in the face.

That's about it.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 4:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Id like to beat the crap out of two people I know. Id also like to slash their tires LOL. I wont lie. I have anger issues with these two people.

Answer by gemgem at 5:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I still smoke pot....that's the only illegal thing I do currently however I would love to beat the shit out of my ex...if I knew I could get away with it I'd probably rob a bank too - for the money and the adrenaline rush.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I want to try special brownies, not gonna lie. I've never done any kind of drug in my whole life (not even pot), but I want to see what it's like. I suffer from depression and I just wonder if it would help me relax!
    Of course I say I want to give it a go, but I won't. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It would be cool to rob a bank so you would have money to spend on urself and ur children and have things you want or neeed. I would never do it, just a thought lol
    Mxcxr16

Answer by Mxcxr16 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• haha of special brownies, I remember those days. LOL I suggest no special brownies if its your first time doing pot, lol you will be freaking out because they are so potent. Just smoke a joint so you can control your intake, the one time I did hash cookies, and I had alrady been a smoker for a while, everything looked like a cartoon adn I couldn't even walk. FOR HOURS
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Haha, I plead the fifth!
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i am also taking the plead the fifth!
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I am with the bank robber...also skipping paying bills forever and not having anything happen...
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 5:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I want to smoke again, not everday like I used to - but just 1 joint every now and then. I stopped when I was pregnant and have been breastfeeding for a year so far so obviously haven't smoked in a whiillle.
    Anonymous

• I wasn't gonna say anything til they did but I still smoke. I like to kick back in my room with No kids & just enjoy it! Noone is hurt & I can walk back out not worrying about my 3yr old screamin or my SILs (lives w/ me) 3 kids runnin around. Peaceful! ;)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 7:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2011