For the working mom's only.

Do you get annoyed when stay at home mothers think they work just as hard as you do? I know being a mom is a full-time job in itself. I'm not saying that stay at home mom's are living on easy street or anything, but try keeping up a household minus 40 hours a week, because you are at work...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• Working mothers kida do double the work bc they have to come home and still cook clean and do laundry on top of an 8 hour shift. I want to be a sahm because I cannot keep up with it all and take care of 3 kids under the age of 5.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Would you all give it a rest with the SAHM vs working mom BS.
    Anonymous

• Why are we worrying how much more or less each other are working? This only happens when someone is insecure with what they do and how they run their life......
    So let's all just enjoy our OWN, UNIQUE lives!!!!
    Anonymous

• Here we go again.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• canofwormsbanging head into wall

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I get annoyed with questions like this, that's for sure. How bout you worry about yourself and stop worrying about others and if they work or not. Sorry you have to work and you don't get to SAH. But who are you to say that SAHM's don't work as hard as you? You don't live in anyone else's shoes. Get over it!!! And get over yourself!!!

Anonymous

• These conversations come up when other women decide to put their nose in other peoples business. What goes on INSIDE someone else's home is no ones business if ya don't live there! If ya wanna be a SAHM then be one and be happy with it! If ya wanna work then do it and smile at the end of the day! Have no regrets or hostility towards anyone because they are capable and CHOOSE a different path than you!
    Anonymous

• can of wormstsk tsk

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I am a WAHM and a student on top of that. Both are equally as hard, but hard in different areas. SAHM's have the disadvantage of honestly not getting much socializing OR breaks when it comes to kids. When you're sick as a SAHM you can't call a nanny and have them take care of your kids, and you can't lay in bed all day. Working Moms have the advantage of still taking their kids to daycare and possibly getting a little rest. (In my area, you have to be pre-approved to have daycare arrangements. I am not aware of any drop ins in my area). Working Moms do not get to see their kids as much and are obviously busy at work. But, they have jobs for nannys for a reason. Being a SAHM and a WAHM and a Working Outside of the Home Mom are all MOMS at the end of the day, deserve equal recognition, and ALL need breaks from time to time.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• this again??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous