So does anyone else feel the same way I do when it comes to doing things?

I am 31 wks 2 days pregnant..... For some reason, even tho Im home and bored all day, when it comes time to going and doing things, I really don't want to. Its sad. I even get to the point where I dont wanna go to Dr. appts cause I just have that mood swing. Its like, do it on my time kinda thing.. and im not like that.. anyone else feel at all similar??

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am only 8 weeks and I totally feel that way sometimes!
    It's like, my laziest self X 10 LOL
    I just get SO tired and I'll just crash...and not be able to DO anything ALL day...then another day I'll be zipping around.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 5:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I always WANT to go somewhere but then when we get there I'm like ahhh I'll stay in the car, lol.  I do the same thing at Dr.s appointments but gotta go so I suck it up, ha ha.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'm SUPPOSED to go home and make meatloaf.....I'm seriously thinking I'm going to fall asleep on the couch instead.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My biggest problem is "what to wear"! I don't like looking like crap but I don't fit into any nice clothes. Also I dislike wearing a regular bra and none of my tops accommodate my sports bras. So I would rather just stay home or wait in the car!!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'm not prego and I feel like that lately. It's like I get upset with SO when he gets to go and do stuff when I gotta work but when I'm off and he wants to do stuff, I just wanna stay home and relax. I am procrastinating so much lately even on stuff I normally LIKE to do.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 5:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• getting up for work (especially the 5 am mornings) are when i'm at my worst. they hate me because i've missed and showed up late so often. and then i'm so exhausted from dealing with people i just want to veg out and be a hermit.

but i'm like this on my days off too
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 5:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• YAY im not the only one.. lol... all i wanna do is nap.. but for some reason my body doesnt let me
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I do believe we should be doing what our body is telling us to do. If I'm THAT tired, it's because the baby is using that energy...and I need to rest. Order pizza...stock up on frozen meals...or cook a lot when you HAVE energy and freeze. Ask for help...don't beat yourself up!
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 7:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• yeah i hear ya you will get all that energy at the end but be to sore and tired to do any of it lol
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• lol i felt that way when I was pregnant and have moments now like that and Im not pregnant! I think its just a hormone thing. When we are pregnant, our bodies get drained, the baby takes so much. Try having a friend or family member go with you on your appointment days. Someone who will push you to get things like a doctor appointment done. Outside of pregnancy I would wonder if you were alittle depressed. Is there anything or anyone that puts you in an energetic mood?
    parentofadhd

Answer by parentofadhd at 10:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011