Take it like a....mom

The other night my husband and I were talking. He started complaining that he was tired and didn't feel well. Now we have all heard the saying 'take it like a man' I changed it and told him 'to be quite and take it like a mom.' He looked right at me and said 'no, I just not that tough.' I had to laugh. Thought I would share.

OliviaW.

Asked by OliviaW. at 5:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• i used that saying once at cm and was attacked for it
    Anonymous

• Nice! At least hubby gets it right! My hubby is the same way, he knows over all moms usually have more to deal with.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• That is funny.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 5:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I like that.. I couldn't use it cause my husband is a true equal but I love it
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• lol
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I like it! :) Men don't realize what we have to do to be who we are. Not just for our kids but for them. We have to be stronge, give advice, cook, clean and everything else they need us to do. So lets keep up the good work moms! :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 6:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2011