how can i increase my avon sales

blackberry904

Asked by blackberry904 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• go to local buisness' with your card's and attach a flyer or something about free makeovers at parties?
    Anonymous

• get some cards at http://vistaprint.com
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 8:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Get some cards and make a website to put on your card with an email addy. Then hand them out to firends to give to anyone.
    I heard this mom who did avon and made up business cards and everytime she went to the supermarket she pinned one on a board they had. My supermarket also has one. Check and see if you does too. I go to the YMCA and they also have a board up and woman put thier cards on those also.
    I live in a rural town and I noticed one day that someone who sold avon hung a bag with a book enclosed on peoples mail boxes. I don't know if that's allowed though but you should check about that.
    Anonymous

• I started doing mine online as well, that seems to help alot.
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2008