Any good books?

I am a SAHM and I love to read anyone know of a few good books? I read pretty much anything! Thanks :)

jaydensmommy427

Asked by jaydensmommy427 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• i love Ted dekker books. they are awesome.
    fordeeperroots

Answer by fordeeperroots at 5:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I luv anthing by Mary Higgins Clark and Carol Higgins Clark. I also enjoy books by Agatha Christie and Stephen King
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Depends on your tastes and interests , I can recommend many . fiction and non-fiction as we read a lot . You could try the New York Times book reviews for suggestions.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• readinganything by Dean Koontz. u will not be disappointed.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have read some of Dean Koontz books they are very interesting!
    jaydensmommy427

Comment by jaydensmommy427 (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Sourland OR Hanuted by Joyce Carol Oates.

Both are collections of short stories. Haunted is one of my favorite books...i read from it all the time.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 5:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• JD Robb aka Nora Roberts has real good books to readIts based on mysteries and suspense with a homicidal crime and romance that take place in the future in New York. I am not real fond of the sci-fi stuiff myself, but this stuff is more real the what u see on the Star Trek shows. The base is about a homicide detective name Eve Dallas and her rich as sin husband Rourke(?). She solves the homicides in New York with her partner Deliha Peabody . They really are good reading also brings out humor, sex and romance suspense. Go to Amazon.com and put in JD Robb and it will tell what some of the books are about.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The Twilight Collection is really good. It's by Stephine Meyer. The books are so much better than the movies!
    jen_and_pat

Answer by jen_and_pat at 6:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• the science of god... also hyperspace by michio kaku
    mbright3747

Answer by mbright3747 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Not sure if what I read might interest you, I still read a variety which include young aged books,lol. (still have some childness in me at heart). I am reading the It Girl series right now and I love it. It's a series by the same author of the Gossip Girl book series as well. I haven't read that series, but I watch the actual show from time to time. Nicholas Sparks is good as well! I'll read books from my childhood years like the Boxcar Children and the Frog and Toad collection too.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2011